
Sunday afternoon Eric took Sara Kate to the movies, just the two of them. SK kept saying that she was going on a date with her daddy. Here she is getting ready, she was so happy to get some daddy time!

Shepherd was a little sad that he didn't get to go to the movies with them!

about to leave on their date

Chu Chu also got to go with them

Shepherd in the exersaucer for the first time

Luke loving on Shep

These two love to put on p.j.'s. Here they are accessorizing their pajamas.

Naomi, SK & Tyler playing dress up! Nomi & SK were princesses & Tyler was the prince. We're missing Abby & Ellie from the picture. I wish I could've gotten one of them all! We're so thankful for our sweet friends!

play date with Jack, Evan & Harper or as SK likes to call her "Carper"

Shepherd with Elizabeth. He's hitting on the ladies already!

Luke and Shepherd. They've grown so much already!

They're missing their buddy Jacob. Rachel, Naomi & I were all pregnant together and it's so neat that our kids love to play together. Soon all the boys will be chasing after the girls!

Princess Sara Kate

my little chunky boy

this is pretty much how I find her every night

Shep LOVES his bumbo seat

SK all dressed up, don't you just love her hat with her dress?


love the expression on Shep & Luke's faces

SK decided that Shep needed some shades on like her!


my favorite picture of SK & Nomi

in scrubs just like Daddy




Shep went to the dr. last week for his well baby check up. He's now 5 mos. and weighs 16 lbs! I don't think SK weighed that at a year! He's such a sweet little boy!
8 comments:
Oh, TAnya, the pictures are so good!! I wish i could just reach through the screen and give SK and Shepherd a great big kiss!!
WE love you all, Mama and Daddy
love this pictures. i need a copy of the one with tyler, naomi and sk. need to share that one with hubby!
love these pictures not this....oye.
Thanks for sharing these pictures! Your family is beautiful.
I looove all the new pictures!!! They are so precious.
Your kids are too cute!! i can't believe how much Shepherd has grown in the few weeks that I haven't seen him! God has blessed you so much by those two kids... and all their friends!
Great pictures! I love all of Sara Kate's outfits!!!
Marsha
Thank you Tanya for sharing a glimpse of my precious ones!
Shepherd has grown and looks like the perfect union of you and E!
Cannot wait to share my love with all of you in Disney!
gigi
Post a Comment