Friday, August 14, 2009

Beginning of August

Shepherd holding Luke, I love the look on Luke's face!
Now, look at the look on Shep's face!
Luke giving Shepherd kisses. I'm sure they'll love this picture when we show it to them in a couple of years!
at Benihana's for Nathan's b-day
all the boys
I told SK that I was going to take a picture of her crying, she stopped long enough to smile for the picture. :)
can't help but want to squeeze those cheeks!
poor Shep, he spit up all over his outfit!
love this picture of the three of them. Jacob is 2 weeks older than Shep and Shep is 2 weeks older than Luke.
Right after this picture, Shep said one of his first words, Help! I promise, Naomi heard it too!
The princesses eating their food. Thanks again Ellie & Laci for having us over!
we wondered why it was so quiet in the house and then we found the girls sitting down and watching a movie.
Laci bought the girls flip flops and balloons to make their shoes. Isn't that a cute idea? It was easy and they turned out so cute, the girls love them!

So, after we got back from Laci's I was busy cooking for a friend who is on bed rest. She has twin girls who are 3 and is pregnant with a little boy. Anyway, I was busy cooking when I noticed that my cabinet door with my spices was opened. I didn't think too much about it. Well, later on I walked back to the guest bathroom and could smell spices through the door. (the door was closed which was strange b/c it is usually opened) When I opened the door, this is what I found. I looked at SK and said, "Did you do this?" and with a big smile on her face said, "Isn't it funny?" There were spices on in the sink and on the floor. You can't really tell from the pics, but there were at least 4 containers that were completely empty!

5 comments:

Katherine said...

I love the spices story! So funny!

Bechtel Family said...

Oh T- I love the spices everywhere-is that what I have to look forward too?:) I also love the flip flops! That is such a cute idea!

Hurst Family said...

I bet the clean up wasn't "funny"!! Shepherd is getting so big!! Those three boys are so cute together. And the little dress up girls are precious. Well, I guess now you know how to get SK not to whine - take her picture!!
love you

Anonymous said...

Ask Eric about all of his science projects he constructed as a child. The spice experiment only runs in families! Like father like daughter!

Can't wait to see my grandbabies in person even though I enjoyed all the pics.

Love you every day!
gigi

Anonymous said...

Hadn't been on the blogs in a while . The kids are getting so big. I heard we just missed yall in Vtown this june. Shep looks just like his daddy (Sawyer is identical to his daddy too). Wish Grace had sweet girl friends like SK. Someday we'll get those two together:)