Last weekend our friends Andy & Kelly Muck had a birthday party for Anna Beth & Will. We met their family through Daniel & Rachel. Daniel & Andy work in the ER together and they were both deployed together too. Kelly was actually pregnant with their third child the same time we were pregnant with the boys. They are such nice people. They recently moved out in the country where they have their horses and lots of land. It was nice to go out there, it made me feel like I was back in GA! The birthday party was so fun, they had horse rides, a bouncy castle, magic show put on by Andy, bbq, & snow cones. Sara Kate had the best time. She wouldn't ride the horses but she did let Rachel hold her up to see one! ;) Enjoy the pics!
Naomi getting a better look at the horses
Shep taking a break inside from the heat! There were so many babies at the party. Shep was trying to pick up all the girls!
Sara Kate watching the magic show
singing happy birthday & ready to eat some cake
Yum...
I love how SK thinks she needs to pull up her shirt in the water, I guess she thought it might get wet!
they loved walking through the water, very nice for a hot day!
what better way to end the party!
I was so glad that I had my camera at church on Sunday. The girls learned about the Armor of God in their Sunday school class. They were all decked out in their armor. I knew SK wouldn't leave it on for long so I was glad that I was able to get a pic!
This is SK's favorite thing to do after church. She LOVES playing with the steering wheels. She has to do it every time before we can leave.
Oh, I love the pictures. Makes me miss them so much. I can just hear SK's voice talking to me- and talking, and talking... just kidding! I love the last pic of Luke and Shepherd. That is so precious!! Aubrey will be so jealous to find out SK got so close to a horse!!
I love those kids!!! They are all so adorable! Thanks for sharing your pics. :) Shepherd and Luke are just toooooo cute! I can't believe they're already so big!
2 comments:
Oh, I love the pictures. Makes me miss them so much. I can just hear SK's voice talking to me- and talking, and talking... just kidding! I love the last pic of Luke and Shepherd. That is so precious!! Aubrey will be so jealous to find out SK got so close to a horse!!
I love those kids!!! They are all so adorable! Thanks for sharing your pics. :) Shepherd and Luke are just toooooo cute! I can't believe they're already so big!
Post a Comment