Wednesday, July 22, 2009

GA trip Part 1

I've been meaning to post pictures from our time in GA but going through all 200 pictures took some time! Here is part one of our trip. These pictures were actually the last part of our trip so, you'll see the end of our trip first! The above picture is of my Grandmother, my Mom's mom, holding Shepherd. What a great time we all had together. My grandparents met my family at my parent's lake house one weekend. It was so nice to spend some time together. Sara Kate LOVED spending time with Grandmama. She had her playing all day! Thanks again Grandmama and Granddaddy for coming to see us. We love y'all!


Sara Kate dragging Grandmama upstairs to play
Granddaddy & Shepherd. Can you tell Shepherd was having a good time?
Sweet times!

I had to post this picture of the family sitting around the table eating Zaxby's. We don't have a Zaxby's out here in TX but we LOVE their chicken and Zaxby's sauce. Yum, yum! Eric and I make sure every time we go home that we make it to Zaxby's. I have always loved sitting around the table listening to my Granddaddy tell stories. Boy, does he have some funny ones!
Shepherd & Nana
On Saturday my sister and her kids drove to the lake to join us. We enjoyed a day of eating and spending time together swimming. Oh, how I wish we were all there now! :)
sweet cousin pictures

my sister and her sweet little man Daniel
trying to get the boys to high five
Daniel looks sweet and innocent but he kept trying to steal Shep's binky!
Grandparents with their great grandson's
Papa giving Daniel a ride
Anna & SK picking blueberries
SK giving Grandmama hugs before they left
swinging with Nana
Sara Kate fell asleep while swinging
going out on the boat Saturday afternoon, what a way to spend the day!
Shepherd's first time out on the boat
so excited!
my sweet little man! Looking back at these pictures just reminds me how much he's grown in just the past few months!
oh how I love this little girl!
My dad & Eric enjoying being out on the boat
didn't take long for this little one to fall fast asleep
back at the house after the lake ride. SK loves to pose for the camera!

Shep getting a bath, I just love his little chunky face. He's gotten even fatter now!
After spending time at the lake with Nana & Papa, we went to Eric's parents' for a birthday party for Eric and Taylor. Of course my battery was going dead so I didn't get any pictures of Tay & Eric with their birthday cake. Gigi got an ice cream cake and it was so yummy! We had a great time celebrating their birthdays. After the party, Gigi got out in the baby pool with her grandkids. They had a blast! That night Sara Kate spent the night with Gigi all by herself. She had so much fun!
I absolutely love the expression on Gigi's face! Shep just got squirted in the face so that's why the expression. :)
What fun!
Monday before we left, my sweet friends Ashli, Carl and their baby boy Autrey stopped by for a visit. It was so great seeing them. Thanks Stalvey's for coming to visit, we love y'all!
Eric, Shep, Uncle Tay & Greysen hanging out after a day in the pool
These cars have put a lot of miles on them at Nana & Papa's
Greysen chasing after SK
SK loves her little cousin
I love that SK loves my baby doll. He was always one of my favorites. I'm so glad my mom kept him for the grandkids to play with.

Thanks to our families for making our trip so wonderful! We had such a great time and made so many memories. I'll post the rest of the pictures soon. There's a lot more! :)

1 comment:

Hurst Family said...

Thanks for posting all the pics! I may have to steal some of those of Grandmama and Grandaddy! And that cabbage patch doll... that was ONE of at least 25 or more that you owned??!! Thank God Mama just saved a few...
love you and miss you!