Monday, August 31, 2009

Weekend & last day of "skool"

Friday after "skool" SK and I made some brownies. Can you tell who licked the bowl?
Shep laughing at his sister with chocolate all over her face! Check out those chunky thighs in the bumbo! I think he may be out growing it!
Saturday morning we went to Tumbleweeds for Cole's b-day party. He's one of SK's little friends from the neighborhood. It was such a neat place to have a party. SK had such a great time and didn't want to leave.
This is the look she gave me when I told her it was almost time to leave!
bouncy in the bouncy castle
singing happy birthday (Cole's the fourth one from the left)
little house that SK loved running in and out of
She's just gotten brave enough to walk up the slide.
Today was Sara Kate's last day at her Mom's Morning Out. It was definitely bitter sweet. SK's been going there for a long time and we loved all the people there. It was really nice since the MMO went all summer. She's made so many great friends there and we are so thankful that she was able to be apart of such a great program! Since the drive was too far, the school moved locations in June, we found something that is much closer and I think SK will learn to love it there too.
I thought this was so cute of Naomi & Tyler. Sorry all you see is the back of SK's head!
singing a song for all the parents
sweet girl
she was having a good time even though you can't really tell from the pic!
her class
enjoying the cup cakes & ice cream! such sweet friends!
Jonathan & SK
The other day we were in the car going to SK's new school and out of the blue SK said, "I sure am gonna miss Jonathan and he sure is gonna miss me." Isn't that so cute? I was talking to Jonathan's mom today and she said that he talks about SK all the time too. So, SK is very sad about leaving Jonathan behind at the old school. I asked them to take a picture and Jonathan's mom told him to put his arm around SK. Let's just say that since we've been home, SK has looked at this picture alot!! Eric wasn't too happy! :)
Mrs. Angie & SK
Mrs. Angela & SK

4 comments:

Katherine said...

I probably look like SK after I lick the brownie batter bowl. Thanks for the update. You have a beautiful family!

Bechtel Family said...

Love the new pics! I am sure SK will love her new "skool" and make alot of new friends very soon! Love ya!

Hurst Family said...

Johnathan is a cutie!!:))
I have no doubt that SK will make tons of friends at her new "skool"

Jen Kiefer said...

Look at her with Johnathan!! I bet she was in Heaven! haha