Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Guess who likes to brush her teeth?

Sara Kate "brushing" her teeth
At home after running in the rain!
Smiling really big after "brushing" her teeth
Today we went to bible study and got drenched leaving the church. I had to run, very carefully Nana and Papa!, in the rain to get to our car. Sara Kate was so good and just stuck her tongue out! We both looked like drowned rats by the time we got to the car. I definitely do not like to drive in the rain but God got us home safely. It barely rains in San Antonio so I'm not complaining! We needed it so badly. I think our grass is smiling outside!

Attached is a picture of Sara Kate after running in the rain. Also, I attached a picture of her "brushing" her teeth before bed. She just loves to chew on it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new pics! Sara Kate is getting so big and has the cutest personality, just like her mom and dad!:) I can't believe she is almost 1. How exciting! We wish we could be there but are thinking about you all! Love ya- M

Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy Birthday, my sweet Sara Kate! Nana wishes she could be there for your 1st birthday! I love you with all my heart!! Nana

lauren said...

happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday sara kate, happy birthday to you!! we praise God for you, sweet girl. lots of love on your 1st b'day :)