Carolina, Sara Kate, and Zoe
Zoe, Sara Kate, and Carolina
Sara Kate & Zoe
Today we went to the pumpkin patch with our play group. It was at a church near our house so we were actually on time for once! Sara Kate loved looking at the pumpkins. It was so hot though that we couldn't really enjoy it. The sun was beating right down on us. She didn't really want to smile at the camera, unusual for her b/c she loves the camera! I had to give her my keys to play with to make her happy! She has a cute halloween shirt that I was going to put on her but it was too hot for it! It's been 92 today. I thought that the orange bow would do! I put some pictures up of Sara Kate and her friends Carolina and Zoe. I really like their moms. Carolina is from Mexico and Zoe is from Argentina. You should imagine how hard it is sometimes for us to understand each other. They both speak english very well but I think it's harder to understand my southern accent! We're getting ready for her birthday party on Sat. so I'll put tons of pictures up. Hopefully we'll have some nice cool weather. A cold front is supposed to come through tonight so we'll see!
1 comment:
adorable! i love pumpkin patch pictures. we're going friday and i can't wait...love you!
Post a Comment