Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Great Weekend

Giving baby a kiss!
Sara Kate is "talking" to Nana!


Sorry it's been so long since I've updated our blog! Eric had this past weekend off and we had a great time. Saturday we had our new neighbors, Erik & Leah, over for supper. They just moved here from Charleston (Lauren, I thought that was neat!). Erik is also a resident in the military. They are pregnant with a little girl so I loved showing Leah Sara Kate's bedroom and telling her how much fun she'll have with a little one. Speaking of Sara Kate, I can't believe she's about to be a year old!! Time has flown by so fast. She is so much fun and loves giving kisses now. I've attached a picture of her giving her baby doll a big wet one. She just opens up her mouth so big! She also loves to "talk" on the telephone. Attached is also a picture of her on the phone with Nana. Everytime I would try to take it away from her she would turn with her back to me. She'll just babble on and on!



We're still working on planning her birthday party. We did a lot of running around this weekend getting stuff. I still can't believe she's almost 1! This time last year we were getting ready for her and our Mom's were coming out to help us. Eric and I love to talk about it. God was so faithful and took care of us and Sara Kate. We are just so thankful for her! Hope you enjoy the pictures and I'll try to do better about blogging more often! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!!!
Sara Kate you are so pretty, and look how much you have grown. PaPa can't believe how big you are and that you will soon be a year old, how time has gone by. You give mama and daddy a big wet one for Papa but be sure to save at least one big wet kiss for Papa. I love you very very much. Ya'll take care and be careful. Stay out of the rain!!
Love you all,
Papa/Daddy

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, Sara Kate, your cousin Anna still likes to chew on her toothbrush, too! Aubrey can teach you how to brush your teeth because she is good at it! Happy, happy early birthday to you!!! We love you and miss you so much..wish we had that rain here in So Georgia
Love, Aunt Tara

Anonymous said...

Hey my sweetie,

Gigi loves the pictures of you and your baby doll! Guess what? Gigi always played with baby dolls as a little girl. My favorite baby doll was Tiny Tears and she looked like the one in your picture. I was so upset when I went off to college and my Mama gave my Tiny Tears Baby to a needy family in Pelham.
See, your Gigi knows about her baby girl!

Love and kisses,
Gigi

Anonymous said...

Hey Flyntstones!!

Happy Halloween Sara Katy---your sweater is precious.

Love and kisses to all,
Gigi