Tuesday, March 31, 2009

End of March fun

Shepherd is such a sweet boy and is such a joy! Everyone says he looks just like Eric but I see my dad. Either way, he's perfect! :)
These two are something else. They had bows ALL in their hair and princess dresses on. I didn't get my camera fast enough to catch them when Naomi had the bows in her hair too. Next time I'll have to make sure I have my camera near by.
Happy Birthday Loretta! Here she is walking into her surprise party. We hope you had a great birthday!

Shepherd & DeAnna

SK, Eric & Nomi

After Loretta's birthday party we headed over to Tyler's birthday party at Pump it Up. Here's Olivia, SK & Naomi waiting on their pizza. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of the birthday boy.
SK with her friend Alex
Playing with balloons is always fun!
After Tyler's party we met up with our friends the Lamb's at Red Robin. We had a very busy Saturday!
Sara Kate & Sophia. Sara Kate LOVES Sophia!
Sunday Nathan & Ginny cooked for us & the Gowder's. It was so yummy! Here are the girls wearing their princess dresses. Thanks again Nathan & Ginny for having us over.
Here are Daniel & Eric with their boys. Luke & Shepherd are both wearing GA shirts.
Today was Sara Kate's first soccer ball practice. She wanted to wear her pearl necklace and bracelet but I told her she would have to leave them in the car. :) She had a great time and I'm anxious to see how she does at her first game on Saturday!
talking to their coach Mr. Mike
SK & Naomi in their shin guards!
praying after practice
Sara Kate making a new friend. I think she's asking her where she got her soccer skirt from! :)

running to the goal



















4 comments:

Katherine said...

The close up picture of SK holding the soccer ball is adorable! I love it!

Carrie said...

It hurts my heart that our girls can't get together and play b/c I know that they would LOVE each other:) They seem so similar right down to their love of pearls!Sheperd is growing so fast-did our pkg ever make it?

Anonymous said...

Sheperd, like your mom I think you are perfect too, and SK you must slow down. One moment you are playing dress-up, then talking to the boys and now you are playing soccer ball. How does your mom keep up? I'm so proud of you. Hugs and kisses, Papa

Hurst Family said...

I love that Sara Kate is playing soccer!! Haven't you ever heard Fancy Nancy say in her book that lace-trimmed socks do help her play soccer better??
We love you and so enjoyed the pictures! Aunt Tara