
Nana & Shepherd

Nana with SK & Shep

Thanks Nana for coming and helping us with Shepherd and Sara Kate. We enjoyed you so much and are so sad that you are gone!

He loves his Nana!

These 3 are something else! Right after this picture we had an injury. Sara Kate accidentally landed right on Abby. I guess that's why you shouldn't let 3 yr. olds jump off furniture!

Last Wednesday Rachel had her precious little boy Luke. We kept Naomi and she and SK were so excited about Naomi's baby brother. They played hard all day and then on the way to the hospital they sacked out! Eric and I could barely get them to wake up to meet baby Luke.

Look at that head full of blonde hair!

Sara Kate wanted to hold him so badly!

"reading" a story to Shepherd

So happy to be big sisters! I love how SK is holding Shep's head with her hand. :)

best buddies already!
8 comments:
I love all of those pictures! Shepherd is getting so big!
If that isn't the cutest thing i have ever seen!! Already have Luke and Shepherd in the same bouncer.
I'm so thankful I got to be there too!! Miss you all! Nana
My heart just aches for you that your mama had to leave! But I am so glad she was here for 2 full weeks!
Those boys are so precious! They are going to grow up thinking they are brothers!! :)
I love the new pictures! How wonderful that SK's and Naomi's brothers are so close in age. You guys will have so much fun together. Love you and miss you
i am dying over these pictures!!!! all the kids are so precious together! love how blonde luke is and how dark shepherd is, both so handsome and precious...makes me want to go make another baby right now :)
I love the new pics of the kids! Congrats to Rachel!! That is so cute that Luke and Shepherd are already sharing together! They will all be the best of friends! What fun!! Love you!
Shepherd is a cutie. He has beautiful skin! SK looks like she is having a great time being a big sis!
LeAnn
It is such a treat for me to go on your blog and Tara's blog. I am now addicted!!! It is like eating chocolate but hopefully not as fattening. I love you, Aunt Jody
My sista look great!!!!
Post a Comment