Today Eric and I took Sara Kate to a pumpkin patch not too far from here. She loved showing her baby doll all the pumpkins but the small ones were her favorite. I told her she could pick out a pumpkin to take home and she wanted 2 small ones that were only 75 cents! I bought her some stickers so she could decorate her pumpkins so I'll have to post pics. of her pumpkins later. The weather today is beautiful so it was a great day to be outside at a pumpkin patch!
Sara Kate also had her birthday party this weekend. She had a wonderful time! I'll post pics. of that soon! Enjoy!
3 comments:
Oh, SK looks so grown up at the pumpkin patch! I figured she would have liked the small ones the best! Can't wait to see party pics! Love ya!
Sara Kate, Nana just loved the pumpkin pictures! And the green sweater you had on was just adorable!! Wish you were in Nashville so Papa and I could take you to the pumpkin patch!! love you
The 5th picture is my favorite!! Sara Kate is just TOO CUTE!!! We are hoping to go to the pumpkin patch this week.
Marsha
Post a Comment