Wednesday, October 01, 2008

First of October fun

Yummy! A McDonald's picnic!
Doing what they love best, running!
This was right before they got in trouble for throwing rocks. They look so innocent!

Admiring baby Hannah, Chloe's new baby sister
This pic was taken right after she had a melt down. Somehow she still managed a smile for the camera!

Trying to get a pic of 3 toddlers smiling at the camera. Not so easy!
Sara Kate & Naomi

Time to leave...playing with friends is always so much fun! :)

Sara Kate met her friends Chloe & Naomi at the park in our neighborhood today for lunch. The girls ate their lunches and then wanted to run, run, run! They would rather run around after each other than play on the playground. It's hot here today so the girls were nice and sweaty after just a few minutes of running around. I'm sure they'll take really good naps today! Yay! Enjoy all the pictures!

5 comments:

Hurst Family said...

What precious little girls! I loved looking at all the great pictures!
Love, Aunt T

Anonymous said...

I love those dimples!

Bechtel Family said...

All three girls are precious! What fun!! I am ready for some cool weather outside!! Miss and love y'all!

Marsha said...

I like taking mine to the park too, that means good LONG naps!! Sara Kate is just adorable!
Marsha

The Trombleys said...

One day Chloe will understand what it's like to have a sister and then maybe she won't mind holding hands!! We had fun out in the beautiful weather! I hope we can do it more often!