Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Birthday baby girl!

Posing with Kitty before church
So excited that she turns 3 today!
Mama loving on her big girl
SK & Daddy

opening up presents after her nap. SK loved all the dvd's from Gigi & PaPosing with Kitty and her new talking baby doll
blocks are always fun
SK loves her new kitchen, she's been cookin all day! :) Eric put it together all afternoon. Thanks Nana & Papa!
I'm all ready to cook!

We took Sara Kate to Chuck E Cheese for supper. Her friend Naomi met us there and they had a blast!
Posing with her two favorite people, Daddy & Barney!

Naomi trying to get SK to ride the car with her. She would rather watch. :)
We couldn't convince her to ride in the car with Barney but she would pose with him. :)
Playing on the obstacle course

Dancing on stage with Chuck E Cheese. She didn't stay there long!
When the "real" mouse came out, SK ran to Eric. Maybe next time she'll have something to do with him.
Games are so much fun!
I can't believe that my baby turned 3 today! Praise the Lord for my precious baby girl. It seems like yesterday we were in the hospital about to have her. This year has flown by! I don't want to forget anything about her being 2 so here's some of my favorites:
* She absolutely loves Kitty and has her by her side most of the day
*She loves going to Mother's Morning Out
*She has to sleep with Eric's old blanket from when he was a baby, Kitty, & her bebe
*Her dimples melt my heart
*She wears her little pink glasses so well
*When I drop her off at school, she has to kiss kitty and tell her she loves her and she'll see her later
*She enjoys Kindermusik & dancing
*She likes going to the park but she would rather watch her friends then actually slide or climb
*Her best friend is Naomi (Nomi)
*She loves her friends and talks about them all the time
*She melts her Daddy's heart
*She loves to push her grocery buggy or baby stroller all around the house
*She loves having grits and yogurt for breakfast
*She would rather play with a phone than anything else
*She talks constantly :)
*She loves to walk in the neighborhood and point to all of her friends' houses
* She loves to watch Mickey Mouse Club House & Barney
*When I drop her off at school or church she'll say "bye Mama" & off she goes
*Her first crush was Colton, he kissed her one day at school and she's never forgotten!
*She loves to get into my make-up and I'm constantly looking for it
*She loves to play with my purse
*She can be in a bad mood but still smile for the camera!
Those are just a few of my favorite memories of my sweet baby. I praise you my sweet Lord for my daughter and all the blessings you have given us through her. Happy Birthday Sara Kate!








8 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet! Happy Birthday Sara Kate!

Marsha said...

Sara Kate is too cute!!! It looks like she had a great Birthday.
Marsha

Carrie said...

I can't believe our girls are and are turning 3!! I remember being pregnant at Leigh's wedding and later sharing birthing stories. I teared up reading all the sweet things about SK and knowing that Sawyer and your new baby will have new 1sts too. Tell Sk Grace and I say Happy Birthday!!

Bechtel Family said...

Happy 3rd Birthday sweet girl!! It looks like you got lots of fun toys and had a blast with your mommy and daddy! We hope you have fun at your party coming up! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Sara Kate,
Can't believe you are three!! Seems like yesterday GIGI and I were flying to SAn Antonio. Just couldn't wait for your arrival!!
What a beautiful and precious girl you are! Hope you enjoy the kitchen and all the toys you got for your birthday!! We love you, Nana and Papa

Hurst Family said...

Thank you for posting all the sweet pictures. She is so precious, and I can hardly believe she's already 3. We all miss her and can't wait to see you soon. Love, Aunt Tara

lauren said...

happy birthday sara kate! can't believe she is 3. i'll always remember eric calling to tell us she had arrived. what a blessing she is!!!

Katie Ingram said...

I love how you posted things about her!! Thanks for sharing this, I hate I can't be right next door while she is growing up!! Love y'all!