Congratulations Tara, Ronnie, Dylan, Ashlie, Aubrey & Anna!! Baby Daniel is so beautiful, I mean handsome! I can't wait to see him in person and hold him in my arms. What a precious gift he is. I love him so much already!
congrats!! i had no idea tara was pregnant...how neat that your boys will be so close. he is beautiful and i know you are a proud aunt!! love you all :)
5 comments:
Congratulations to Tara and Family!! How wonderful!
Congratulations!!! He's so tiny!! I bet you can hardly wait to get there to hold him yourself!
How adorable!!! Congratulations!
Marsha
Aww! Looks like ya'll have ALOT going on! Tell Tara I said congrats!
congrats!! i had no idea tara was pregnant...how neat that your boys will be so close. he is beautiful and i know you are a proud aunt!! love you all :)
Post a Comment