
I took SK to the doctor today b/c she's been running a temp. for a few days. Saturday night she was really hot & had a temp of 102. She slept with me & Eric and was just so sweet. She would just lay there and look at us. Eric was rubbing her hair and when he finished she looked at him and rubbed his face. How sweet! I hate that she's sick but it's so sweet when she'll just love on us. Anyway, I took her to the doc. today and she has a u.t.i. :( Her temp was 104 when we got there. I just cried when they had to put the catheter (spelling ?) in. It is so heart breaking to see your baby in pain. Praise the Lord for the wonderful nurses who were doing it. She is on antibiotics now so hopefully she'll be back to her old self soon. Please keep her in your prayers. She's already been feeling much better tonight, she's back to pushing Kitty around in her baby stroller. That's always a good sign! I've attached a pic. of SK earlier this week. Isn't she sweet? :)
4 comments:
Sorry SK's been sick!! How terrible, but how sweet that she could lay down with you guys and love on you like that. I'm praying she gets completely better soon!! Love you, Aunt T
I hate SK has been so sick. She is so sweet and looks adorable in that pic though. I love the shoes!:) Love ya- M
oh, poor sk! crazy, but we went thru the same thing with caroline this exact time last year, her fever spiked to 104, too. the catheter experience was no fun...we did it multiple times :( i'll be praying it clears up quickly and does not come back. give her a big and hug and kiss from us!
lauren
I am still waiting for the new pics of SK and her glasses!:) Love ya- M
Post a Comment