Friday, August 10, 2007
Sara Kate's in love...
So, I knew this was going to happen one day. SK is in love... with Mickey Mouse!! She absolutely LOVES him. When she wakes up in the morning she wants her Kitty, milk, and Mickey. She'll bring me the remote and say "Mim-me" meaning Mickey. She'll sit in her little chair and watch at least 10 minutes of it. It comes on Disney every morning at 7:30 incase any of you want to watch it. :) We DVR it so we have PLENTY of Mickey's saved up. Eric and I even watched 2 or 3 episodes last night before she went to bed. There is a song at the end and she'll just dance and cheer. I have a cute video of her dancing along to share. When it's over she'll bring me the remote and say "more peas". This is the first show that she'll actually sit down and watch. She's never been big into watching t.v. I mean, I don't want her to be a couch potato or anything, but it's nice to put it on and get things done. Eric found his Mickey Mouse when he was little today and she'll kiss it and say "Mim-mee!" I thought this was so cute so I had to share it. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is adorable! I am waiting to see pics and video of Miss SK! We wish we could see her in person! :) Miss you all! Love- M
Well, at least it is a mouse and not five dancing computer generated animals having adventures in the backyard!!! :) Love you all and it was so good talking to you the other night. Can't wait to see you!!!
Love,
THe Prestons
She is too cute!!!!!!
Post a Comment