Hey everyone! Sorry I don't have any recent pics. to post. SK chewed on the cord that downloads the pics. from the camera to the computer so now we'll have to get a new one. We've been really busy lately and I've taken tons of pics. to share so as soon as we get a new cord I'll have tons of new pics. for y'all to look at. Most of the pics. are of my parents and Granny's visit out here to Texas. We had the best time! Granny did great on the airplane, her first time flying! We were all so happy to see them. SK knows so many new words now, she can now say "choc-lot", "m and m's" and "can-dee!" She repeats everything we say now, very clearly too. Mom, Granny, SK, and I were all driving in the car one day and SK said very loudly, "Tanya!" It was very cute. She also has been putting words together. She'll say, "Abby, no-no!" "more, pease" and "open, pease". She usually wants me to open the pantry so she can get into everything!
Hope you all are doing good and I promise to post new pics. as soon as I can. I also have video on my camera to share as soon as I figure out how to do it! We miss you all!
Saturday, August 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I was wondering why you hadn't posted new pics! :) SK was a naughty little girl! :) I miss you and will talk to you soon! Love ya- M
You have to get the camera cord fixed soon! I miss seeing the most beautiful girl in the world. She's growing so much! Miss you all!
Thanks girl!!! I am so happy that you are happy out there. And thanks for the encouragement. It was a sweet surprise running into you guys at Walmart. Life is good sometimes!
Much love,
Cat
Keep in touch
Love the cute picture of SK looking in. I keep checking to see if you've got any new pics. We're coming to GA OCt 22-any chance yall will be there?
Post a Comment