Hi everyone! Well, our camera cord is messed up again!! I'm so sad b/c I have some precious pics. of SK in her glasses. She has really done well with them. She'll point to them every now and then and say "off!" but for the most part she's done great. She still has to wear her eye patch every day but she's done great with that too. My daughter just amazes me! Oh how thankful I am for her! I have a cute story about something she did today. I was busy vaccuming when I looked up and saw that she had gone and gotten her vaccum cleaner and was vaccuming right beside me. She had the biggest grin on her face. I had my hand on my hip so she put her hand on hers too. She vaccumed right beside me for a while. It was just so cute.
I hope to have our cord fixed soon. I'll have a bunch of pixs. to post so keep checking!
Thursday, September 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Did SK eat the cord again?? :) How's Abby? Abby never makes the blog anymore! Did you say you is coming home for THanksgiving? If so, I'd like to see you and your cute daughter (dirta jr)...tell her her boyfriend Tony will be with me so maybe she'll want to see her auntie Leigh!
Much love from the ghettos of florence-
LEOooooooo
Old Leooooooo cracks me up!Ha! But she is right that abby is the forgotten child on the blog! :) Can't wait to see pics soon so hurry and get your cord fixed! Love ya- M
I'm so glad SK is doing so well with her new glasses! That's a gift straight from God, huh? I'm glad we'll be seeing you guys more again as we start BS next week. Hope you have a great weekend!
Mary & Chloe
Post a Comment