
A close up of Sara Kate & Shepherd!

Thanks Aunt Jody for the gift card, we bought Shepherd this play mat and he loves it!

always giving kisses to baby brother

asleep outside in his bouncer will Gigi & Sara Kate watered the flowers

he may have been born in Texas but he is a Georgia boy at heart!

getting ready to go to Naomi's birthday party

SK, Gigi, & Shepherd all ready for the party

Gigi & Shep

I love the look Shepherd is giving Gigi in this picture!



Posing at Naomi's birthday party

They always seem to end up in this car

This is what Shepherd did the entire time at the party!

Happy Birthday Naomi!

Sara Kate & her friend Maysen

Daddy and his little boy

I love how SK has her hand on Shepherd's head!
Gigi came to visit us this past weekend. It was a short trip but we enjoyed every minute of it. We were able to plant flowers, make pound cakes, go to a birthday party and do a little shopping all in 2 days! Thanks Gigi for coming to visit us!
4 comments:
I love the first picture of SK and Shepherd!! SO sweet! Look like y'all had a fun and busy time with Gigi!! Love you!
Great pictures! Shepherd is so sweet. I know Sara Kate is a great big sister.
Marsha
Great pictures! I know Gigi's visit was way too short but I'm thankful she got to come and see her new grandson! I think Shepherd Taylor looks a little like his Uncle Taylor in that first picture!! SK is being such a good sister and please let her know her Aunt Tara said that!
love you all
My love goes to the Flynt Family for making me feel so special. The short trip to Texas was loads of fun and my heart remains in Texas with my grandchildren. Full of gratitude today for the opportunity to be a grandparent of Sara Kate and Shepherd Flynt. Thanks Tanya and Eric for sharing your blessings with me.
gigi
Post a Comment