My sweet friend Laci took some pictures of me, Sara Kate and baby Shepherd this week. We went over to her house for a Valentine party and while we were there she took some pictures of us. It was funny because Rachel, Naomi & I are all pregnant with baby boys and are all due around the same time. Actually, Naomi had her baby boy this week. Jacob David Reyes made his arrival Thurs. and both mommy and baby are doing great. I'll post some pictures of our Valentine party, SK's Valentine party at MMO, and Naomi and her new little one soon! Thanks again Laci for everything!
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Baby Photo Shoot
My sweet friend Laci took some pictures of me, Sara Kate and baby Shepherd this week. We went over to her house for a Valentine party and while we were there she took some pictures of us. It was funny because Rachel, Naomi & I are all pregnant with baby boys and are all due around the same time. Actually, Naomi had her baby boy this week. Jacob David Reyes made his arrival Thurs. and both mommy and baby are doing great. I'll post some pictures of our Valentine party, SK's Valentine party at MMO, and Naomi and her new little one soon! Thanks again Laci for everything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
How precious!!! SK will be such a good big sis and will keep you laughing during all those tough times of having an infant. The two of you look so great!
love you and miss you, Aunt Tara
Awww...how sweet!
Oh, my goodness TAnya the pictures are so good!!!!!!!! That was so sweet of Laci to take those. I'll be seeing you all soon!! love you all, mama
Those pictures are so good!! What a sweet memory to have to look back on!! Congrats to Rachel too!! We miss you and hope you are doing well!! Can't wait until Shepherd gets here! Love ya!
I saw your mom today at the high school. She told me about your new pictures on the blog, they are adorable! I know you can't wait for Shepard to arrive. Your mom sounded excited & can't wait to get out to see you all. Good luck with all to come!
~LeAnn
I love the pictures Tanya! They are adorable. I hope you are all doing well! You look beautiful and Sara Kate is a doll!
These are beautiful!
gigi
Post a Comment