skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Feb. Pictures
Our sweet friends Laci and Ellie invited us over the Wed. before Valentine's Day to have a Valentine party. The girls enjoyed coloring valentine sheets and making cards for their Daddy's. They also loved decorating their heart shaped cookies (the Mommies did too!) We had so much fun! Thanks again Laci & Ellie!
SK decorating her yummy cookie

I think the girls especially loved licking the icing! (In the picture is SK, Rachel, Naomi, Laci, Ellie, Abby & Naomi)
Sara Kate's MMO had a Valentine's Day party on Friday. She had so much fun! It was fun seeing her in her class. I also got to meet Sara Kate's little crush, Jonathan. :)
I'm not sure if SK is smiling really big for me or because that is Jonathan in the background!
SK dancing, can you tell she's not shy? I think she was the only one doing the dance.
Leaving school, there's no telling what these two are discussing!

sweet hugs from Alex
After the girls school party, we went and visited our sweet friend Naomi who just had her little boy Jacob. Rachel and I are very jealous! :) Here is Abby and SK. The girls were so excited to meet Jacob!
waiting patiently for the nurses to bring Jacob into the room
still waiting...
Jacob's here! Yay!
admiring baby Jacob

can you tell that Naomi and Sara Kate are ready for their brothers to be here too? Doesn't Naomi look wonderful after just having a baby?
Later that day we went and visited Chloe, Hannah & Mary. SK talks about Chloe & baby Hannah all the time
someone got into Mommy's lipstick again!
that night Daddy & SK but together SK and Shepherd's double stroller. Thanks Nana & Papa!
SK and Naomi sitting on their daddy's shoulder's at the rodeo last weekend
SK & Eric in the petting zoo at the rodeo. Sara Kate would not let Eric put her down. Can you tell she's holding on for dear life in the above picture?

thirsty girl after the rodeo!
3 comments:
OH, the pictures are so good!! Just counting down the days! till I'll be there! love ya, mama
Sara Kate,
I love your new hair cut and I saw your Valentine pictures. You are my special girl.
gigi
Cute pics! Did you get a joovy caboose? That's what we have and we love it. Can't wait to see baby boy flynt pics:)
Post a Comment