Thursday, February 05, 2009

I love my family because...

Monday I went to pick Sara Kate up from her Mom's Morning Out program and her teacher told me that the kids were talking about why they loved their families. I thought, "how sweet, I can't wait to hear what SK said." Her teacher, Jen, started laughing when I asked her what Sara Kate said. She said that the kids were all sitting down and talking about why they loved their families. Some said, because they love me or because they play with me. Sara Kate said, "because they take me to Target!"

4 comments:

Katherine said...

That is too funny!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love it! Nana thought that was so cute! Made my morning!

Marsha said...

Too Funny!!!! 100% little girl if they feel loved becasue they get to go shopping!
Marsha

Bechtel Family said...

A girl after my own heart!!:)