Thursday, October 04, 2007

Pictures

Our almost 2 yr. old
playing outside

Naomi & Sara Kate walking to the park
Loving on Pooh & Minnie
The shelves that Pa, Uncle Taylor & Eric built are up and running! Sara Kate loves it so much. My neighbor is making a bench seat and then it'll be complete! Thanks again for all your hard work Pa, Uncle Tay & Eric!

James, Rebecca's son, & SK
About to go for a swim
Reading together


SK is all smiles for her first day of "skool"
We're off! She did so good!
One morning I couldn't find my make-up so I went searching for SK's bag and look what I found! She LOVES to carry it all around. :)



Here are some pictures taken over the past few weeks. Sara Kate started a Mother's Day Out program and she loves it! She goes on Monday mornings and she does great. She often asks in the morning if she's going to "skool". She loves her friend Naomi, they're together just about every day. They act like sisters most of the time. I'm thankful she has a friend that she loves so much. Hope you enjoy the pictures!





3 comments:

Bechtel Family said...

I love the new pics! Look at all of SK's toys!! I can't believe she is almost 2! She is adorable! Love to you all!

Hurst Family said...

Sara Kate is so very cute! I love her new bookshelves. I see you've had no problem filling them!! SK and Naomi look like "two peas in a pod!" Her birthday is coming up soon - two years has flown by! We love you and miss you!
Aunt Tara

Carrie said...

She is so cute-it's so nice she has a friend that she actually plays w/ (Grace and her "friend" only tolerate each other's existance.) I love the make up in her bag-Grace does the same thing:)