We went to the rodeo this weekend with some friends and it was so much fun. Sara Kate LOVED watching all the excitement. There were a few times I literally had to pull her off the fence or I do believe she would've joined in on the rodeo. She and Naomi had a blast! Here are a few. Enjoy!
Sunday, October 07, 2007
Sara Kate's 1st Rodeo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sara kate looks like she had a ball at the rodeo!! Nana wishes she could have been there too! LOve yall, nana
Love the new pics! Y'all are cute at the Rodeo! :) I love your haircut! It makes me want to get mine chopped even shorter!
Hey Sara Kate!!! We wish you the best belated 2nd birthday ever!!!! Your BFF is missing you dearly!
Love,
Natalie, Dru, Emma and now baby Brady!!!!
Post a Comment