
All ready to cheer on the Dawgs!

Thinking about what cheer to do next.

Did Gigi get a pic. of that toe touch?

Either they're going to hug or hit :)

SK's going for the hair

All that cheering made SK and Naomi hungry

Hanging out with Uncle Taylor

Sweet moments with Gigi

Fun times at Chucky Cheese

This was the only thing SK really liked

Not too sure about Barney

These two always steal our drinks!
Here are some pictures that were taken in the past few weeks. Eric's parents and brother came out to visit the end of August. It was so good to see them. Mr. Wayne, Taylor & Eric built Sara Kate a book case to go in her playroom. It's so nice! I still have to finish painting it so I will post pics. of that soon. I took pics. of them building it in different stages, they worked so hard on it! Thanks again Pa, Uncle Tay, & Daddy! SK will enjoy it so much!
4 comments:
Thanks for posting more pics! My favorite is SK in the GA outfit. I think I recognize it - glad it still fits!! She is so cute. I know she had fun with Gigi and was spoiled rotten. Love, Aunt Tara
SK is so adorable in her glasses! Her and Naomi look so cute together! I love the GA outfit too! :) SK and Gracie can be cheerleaders together when y'all get back to GA!:) Love ya- M
So cute-I do have to ask though-is she drinking your iced coffee drink? Grace walks around calling everything "coke" so guilty on this end:) Love the pics I check everyone's blogs all the time!
Oh, I just loved the pictures!!! It's great she has another friend that's a GA Girl too! They are just too cute together! love yall, Nana
Post a Comment