Sunday, June 17, 2007

Sara Kate's 18 mos. pics.

This is my favorite picture
Here is Sara Kate laughing at her Daddy




She loves to stick out her tongue.


Sara Kate struck this pose all by herself

Her beloved Kitty

She loves to clap all the time!
Our sweet angel

Sara Kate had her 18 mos. pictures made the weekend of Mother's Day. Eric and I had such a hard time deciding which pictures to get. Of course, we bought almost all of them. We got a disk so we could share all the pictures. We got these done at the Portrait People. Enjoy the pictures of our precious little girl!

3 comments:

Katie Ingram said...

These pictures are so cute! I had so much fun visiting with you and Sara Kate although it wasn't long enough! Not sure that any time together will be long enough anymore :( I can't wait to see you again! Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Sara Kate's pictures are too cute! "Kitty" is precious.

Bechtel Family said...

I love the pictures! Gracie loved meeting Sara Kate and I had fun hanging out! We miss you both already!