Monday, June 25, 2007

Georgia Pics. (cont)

me, Elizabeth & Meredith
us & our girls
Sara Kate loved her friend Gracie
Nana & Sara Kate

My little cutie!
Sara Kate peeking through the waterfall at me
SK & Anna loved standing near the waterfall
Nana & all her girls

Papa & SK
Aubrey & SK sharing a sweet moment
enjoying a beautiful day in Nana & Papa's pool

having a wonderful time splashing in the water
SK's wonderful friend Sarah

Gigi & SK
SK explaining that it's okay for her to play in the water hose

Sara Kate's wondering why she isn't wearing her dress anymore

A smooch from Gigi & Pa
Returning the favor
I took this of SK while we were waiting on our plane to SA

We had such a wonderful time visiting our family and friends in Georgia. Sara Kate loved playing with her grandparents, cousins, & friends. I know when we got back to Texas she was wondering where everyone went! We made so many sweet memories while we there. It never seems quite long enough but Eric & Abby were sooo excited to see us when we got back. I think SK enjoyed sleeping in her own bed although she slept great everywhere we went. I'm so thankful that she is such a great sleeper.

No comments: