A Peek into our Lives
love the pictures! it looks like y'all had such a great time. sk looks precious with her pigtails :) love y'all!
Wow! You took some of the best pictures. It does help, though that Sara Kate is so photogenic!!Wish I was still there!!! Love, Aunt Tara
That picture of her with her pigtails on the beach is the cutest thing I have ever seen (other than my little love at steelfam.blogspot.com :) Love y'all, Elizabeth
Post a Comment
3 comments:
love the pictures! it looks like y'all had such a great time. sk looks precious with her pigtails :) love y'all!
Wow! You took some of the best pictures. It does help, though that Sara Kate is so photogenic!!
Wish I was still there!!! Love, Aunt Tara
That picture of her with her pigtails on the beach is the cutest thing I have ever seen (other than my little love at steelfam.blogspot.com :) Love y'all, Elizabeth
Post a Comment