Thursday, January 26, 2012

Fall 2011

So I sat down to post pictures of Christmas and then realized I had some really cute ones from the fall. So...here they are, in January! Better late than never right? I find it harder & harder to find time to sit and blog. For one, I have a 2 year old that loves to "help" and usually ends up turning the whole computer off. But since my little stinker is taking a nap, I thought this is the perfect time to post pictures. Let's see how much I get done!
The picture above was taken at SK's school on Veterans Day. SK was so excited that her Daddy was coming & in his uniform. They did a program and it was so cute to see SK at school with her friends!
Shep & Daddy waiting for the program to start
SK's pigtails made it a little hard for her hat to sit nicely on her head!
Having fun with the flag SK's teacher gave him. Very thankful for that, it kept him entertained for at least 10 mins!
And this is what he did the rest of the time!
Posing with her favorite military man!
Also in November we celebrated SK's friend Ellie. She turned 5 in Nov. and had a super fun birthday party. SK always loves getting her face painted!
Shep just a swingin with his buddy Isabella

just love how Shep ran up and hugged SK
SK & Ellie

Our neighborhood has a fall festival every year at the clubhouse. The kids always have a blast




They're either hugging or hitting! :)

1 comment:

Bechtel Family said...

Yay! New pictures!! Love the one of SK and Eric! So sweet!