Monday, October 24, 2011

Fall is in the air!

Here's our little super hero Captain America. Shep LOVES his mask and especially loves to wear it when we drop SK off at school. SK loves that all the kids love her brother and kisses him lots before we drop her off! :)
I couldn't help but laugh at the title of my post. Yes it is almost November and still super hot here in Texas! We went to a pumpkin patch last weekend with some of our great friends and it was so HOT!! It's hard to get into the fall spirit when it's almost 90 degrees! Even though it was hot we still had a great time! Here's SK sliding down the "slide".
Tyler, Ellie, SK & Shep waiting to bounce
I love that my son loves to wear baseball caps. Sometimes he refuses to take them off!
Sweet picture of Katelyn feeding Todd some of her snacks
Love this picture of Tyler relaxing in the background!
Shep finally got the courage to join his friends. He can be such a little daredevil and then scared to death the next second!
You can't tell by the picture but Shep started crying with all the kids jumping around him. Big sis came to the rescue and didn't leave his side. Love those sweet moments!
Escorting her little brother down

Playing on the hay bails
Striking a pose!
The kids loved feeding the goats
sweet friends!
Shep & Tyler about to ride the "train"

SK & Ellie
There they go!
These two pictures crack me up. Here is my sweet friend Jen & her daughter Layla. I promise they don't stink, they had the whole back of the train to themselves!


we found pumpkins!

SK loved all the little pumpkins, they were easier to carry! ;)






Tyler & Carter
Good bye pumpkins!

These next set of pictures were taken at our neighbors school Fall Festival. We went last year and the kids had such a great time that we had to go back. Eric was out of town at an oncology conference so the kids and I packed up and went. Luckily my friend Laci's in laws were in town so we outnumbered the kids!
Shep loved getting all the prizes!
Isn't Ellie's shirt super cute?
ring toss


Duck bobbing, Shep loved that he got lollie pops for just about every prize. I think he consumed about 30. I kept finding wrappers & sticks! :)
Todd was so sweet to do the cake walk with Shep.
The cake walk was a big hit last year and it did not disappoint this year either. Both SK & Ellie won cakes!
I think she won her cake right after this picture! A carrot cake, Eric's favorite. I must like it too b/c I sure ate my fair share!
She was so excited!
Shep just loved his new bubbles, he didn't realize he didn't win a cake!
I love this pic of Shep & Katelyn. Right after this Katelyn started crying!
The girls posing with their cakes. Ellie's Nana won a cake too!
Daddy got back late Saturday night so Sunday after church we went to one of our favorite places to eat, Cosi! Can you tell the kids were excited to have Daddy home? Mommy too! ;)

1 comment:

Bechtel Family said...

Too cute! I love the flip flops in October!:) I can't get over how Shep looks so grown with his baseball hats on! Love y'all!