
My handsome boy! He's all ready to go to his first fair

My beautiful girl! She was so excited about the fair too. Little did she know, there wouldn't be too much to it! :) But, we still had a great time!

This picture cracks me up! I told SK to put her arm around Shep, not cover him up!

This is much better!

SK didn't want to ride any of the fair rides, but she did like petting the animals!

Eating some good fair food. Here's SK, Ginny & Shep. Isn't this a great picture of Ginny?

Mommy actually got in a picture too!

Waiting for the rodeo to begin. Ginny, SK, & I went and got some drinks and by the time we got back, it started to storm! We had great seats & didn't even get to enjoy the rodeo!

Such a big boy! His first time sitting in a high chair at a restaurant

Shep LOVES his new bath seat. He cries whenever we take him out.

smiling so big in the tub!

So proud of their balloons!

Shep & Rebecca

Mini Eric!

SK loves her dance/gymnastics class!

All the girls looking at the picture Mrs. Carolina took of them

Sara Kate one morning before school

Posing with her new book bag

It's hard to see but here's SK and her friends jumping in the bouncy castle. One morning SK and about 10 of her little friends went to an indoor play area. It was so much fun! All the kids played and then we had a room all to ourselves to eat our sack lunches. I think we all got there around 11:00 and stayed until almost 2. Great way to tire out the kids and then hopefully they'll take a great nap! :)

I heard SK is telling Chloe that she was so happy that she came!

SK & Abby

They even had dress up dresses for the kids

Last weekend Sara Kate's little friend Alex had his 4th birthday party. SK had a great time! Here she is literally digging her face into a cupcake!

singing to the birthday boy. I don't know what kind of expression SK is making!

Abby & SK

checking out what's in their bags

getting candy from the pinata

Go Tyler!

Alex had a Superman themed party full of masks & silly string. Here they are trying to get the villain

Abby and SK aren't too sure about this!

popping balloon contest

Tyler and SK so excited about popping their balloons!

making their super hero masks


SK, Naomi & Chloe doing back flips off the couch

sweet boy who loves to be held almost all day! :)

such a great big sis, if I walk away for just a second, I usually find her "helping"

yes, that is a bow in my little man's hair. I guess this is what you get with a big sister! You can tell from Shep's face he isn't liking it!

I told Sara Kate that she shouldn't put bows in Shepherd's hair and her reply to me was, "but it matches his socks!" ;)
5 comments:
I love these pictures! I really love the one of Shep with the hair bow. Too cute!
The pictures are great! Shepherd's eyes are gorgeous. SK looks so cute in all her outfits - especially the red one going to school. Anna likes to go in the closet and pick out the oldest thing she has to wear to school:) Reminds me of her Aunt!!
love you and miss you !
Love the new pics! I can't get over how much Shep looks just like Eric. They are both just precious! Love ya and miss you!
i love the bow! that's hilarious! as soon as he found out it matched his socks, he was ok with it, right?! ;)
So cute and so simialr to what's happening with us. Are we living parallel lives? You're kids are so precious. If you haven't already check out my FB & see what Grace has dressed Sawyer in and tell Eric bows are just the begining:)
Carrie
Post a Comment