We hope everyone had a wonderful 4th! Our neighborhood did it's annual parade, picnic and pool games. Sara Kate seems to enjoy it all a little more each year. Eric and I bought SK a new wagon so she was so excited about riding in it for the parade. She kept telling me that she was the parade princess! :) Our friends Ginny & Nathan came over and we enjoyed spending the day together. We've spent the 4th together every year that we've been here. Shepherd enjoyed his 4th, he especially loved the parade! Enjoy the pictures!
Shepherd & SK right before the parade began

Walking in the parade, we end at the club house for pot luck and pool games

SK, Ginny & Shep
me with the parade princess!
our family
waiting in line for our food
this little man loves to eat his hands
SK eating her cupcake
can you tell he was having a good time?
after we ate, we went back to the house to change for the pool. Eric, Nathan & Shepherd stayed at home and Ginny & I took SK back to the pool.
our patriotic cookie

Last week SK had several of her little friends over for a play date. We love having people over and it's fun for SK and Mommy. Daddy started his fellowship last week so no more having daddy around all the time!
SK & Ellie playing

Ginny changing Shep's stinky diaper! I'll have her all ready for the day that she becomes a Mommy!
Maysen, James & SK playing

Shepherd tried oatmeal for the first time last week. He was so happy until he tried it!
my happy little boy!
not so sure about that oatmeal
you can't really tell from the pictures, but his shirt was soaked with oatmeal. Yes, Mommy forgot to put a bib on him. Shame on me! He just kept spitting it out. This was the look he gave me when I told him I wasn't going to give him anymore.
Happy 31st birthday Eric!! This was the sign on the door when he got home.
Eric's cake from Baskin Robins. Sara Kate picked it out. I think she loved it b/c it has m&m's on it!
Sara Kate all ready for the pool. Last year I couldn't get her to put her hood on after swimming and now I can't hardly get her to take it off!
These pictures were taken on Father's day. We went to the park for about 5 minutes, it was just way too hot! Oh well, we still had a great day!
SK laughing about something
SK swinging, such a big girl!
3 comments:
Oh, I love the pictures!! Sk has my vote for being the parade princess!!
The picture of Shepherd eating oatmeal is just precious.
We missed you all for the 4th!!
love and miss you all! Nana
we had so much fun hanging out with ya'll for the day ! And that picture of Jenny changing the dirty diaper made me laugh about it all over again ... to funny !
laci
what great pics!!! y'all are so beautiful. i hope we get to see you sometime before those babies are big and grown. lots of love from the fortneys :)
Post a Comment