Sunday, May 03, 2009

Sara Kate & Shepherd

Hanging out in Sara Kate's room
SK loves to read to her brother
So sweet, she would cuddle with him all day if I let her!
pretending like she's asleep
but not for too long!
such a sweet little boy

poor Shepherd!
somehow SK always ends up with Shep in his floor mat

playing outside is always so much fun!

7 comments:

The Trombleys said...

I can't believe how much Sara Kate and Shepherd look alike!! Shepherd is growing so fast and is so adorable! I am excited to watch him grow! :)

~Mary

Anonymous said...

Oh, New Pictures! I get so excited to see them!! SHepherd is looking like ERic! He is growing so fast and he is so pretty! And of course SK is too. Love the pictures of Sk snuggling with Shepherd. PRICELESS!
love you all, mama

Hurst Family said...

Hey! The pictures are so great! Anna and I are having fun looking at them. Shepherd is so handsome and Sara Kate is cute as ever. She really IS a good, big sister!
Love, Aunt Tara

Katherine said...

I love the pictures of SK cuddling with Shepherd! So sweet.

Bechtel Family said...

Those are just the sweetest pics of those two!! That is wonderful that SK loves hime so much! Be glad she won't let go of him than the other way around! HA!:) Can't wait to meet the little guy! Love you!

Anonymous said...

My computer has been in the hospital and I have missed seeing the latest pics. Shepherd is looking more and more like his Daddy and Grandaddy Flynt. I can tell that he is growing!

love you bunches,
gigi

Krystle said...

What beautiful children! I love the pictures!