This past weekend we went to Port Aransas with our friends Ginny & Nathan and Rachel, Daniel, Naomi & Luke. Eric's last week of being Chief of Residents was last week so he, Daniel & Nathan all had off for the long weekend so they decided to go deep sea fishing. We headed down to Port Aransas on Friday, enjoyed the beach on Saturday, the guys went fishing on Sunday, and then we headed back on Monday. Eric needed to get away and enjoy himself since he's worked so hard all year. I think he did a great job as chief but I'm glad he's done too!
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Fun in May
This past weekend we went to Port Aransas with our friends Ginny & Nathan and Rachel, Daniel, Naomi & Luke. Eric's last week of being Chief of Residents was last week so he, Daniel & Nathan all had off for the long weekend so they decided to go deep sea fishing. We headed down to Port Aransas on Friday, enjoyed the beach on Saturday, the guys went fishing on Sunday, and then we headed back on Monday. Eric needed to get away and enjoy himself since he's worked so hard all year. I think he did a great job as chief but I'm glad he's done too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
.Awww.. I loved the pictures. Makes me miss them even more! I can't wait to get my hands on my niece and newphew!! love you, Aunt T
I love the new pics too! Those girls are just too cute in there little shades and bathing suits! Shepherd looked like a pro on the beach already! I can't wait to see you all very soon! Love you!
Now talkin bout relaxin!!
Baby Shep already understands bout free time as it is evident in the pic of him on the beach wearing his hat and in his bumble seat!
Loved all the pics--and so glad that E has completed his duty as Chief. I adore my Flynt family and cannot wait til I can kiss my grandchildren!!
gigi
Post a Comment