Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I got some money Mama...

Sara Kate was walking around the house today with her purse, dress up shoes and her cell phone to her ear. I heard her digging in her purse and this is how the conversation went.
Me: Sara Kate, do you have some money?
SK: Yes, I do! I think I need to put it in my piggy bank. (She definitely gets this from Eric. I always thought if I had a dollar I needed to spend it!)
Me: I think that's a great idea. Where did you get the money?
SK: Out of your wallet. (with a huge grin on her face!)

5 comments:

King's Krew said...

she is so funny !

laci

Marsha said...

TOO FUNNY!!! We taught the kids that George Washington's picture is on the dollar bill. So the call money George Washingtons!!! Grandparents think it is so cute that they give them money just to hear them say it. Jason and I said we need to teach them different Presidents now, LOL!!!
Marsha

lauren said...

i LOVE it! that is too cute!! one night over christmas, we were trying to decide where to go eat with john's fam. caroline said "why don't we eat at home and save that money" i was so proud and sad...poor baby, i already have her pinching pennies at 4 :)

Katherine said...

Sara Kate is hilarious!

Bechtel Family said...

I love it!! SK knows how to get what she wants doesn't she?!?