Saturday, January 24, 2009

Baby Shower

This Saturday, Jan. 24, our sweet friends Rebecca, Ginny, Mary & Leia threw Rachel and I a baby shower at Ginny's house. Everything was wonderful! Ginny had it decorated just so cute. The food was so yummy and we had a great time visiting with everyone. Sheperd and Luke got tons of cute little clothes, who knew that little boy clothes could be cute too? Thanks to everyone who came and made our shower so special! The above picture is of me outside Ginny's house right before the shower.
Our wonderful hostesses Rebecca, Ginny, Mary & Leia
All the yummy food that I ate tons of!
Ginny got these frames for me & Rachel. Luke's room is cowboy themed and Sheperd's is blue & white.
Our sweet friends, I hate we didn't get everyone. Some people had to leave early.
me & Ginny
Rebecca & me
about to open up all of our great gifts!



me & Rachel. I'm due March 2 and she's due March 17.

trying to get a picture of all the cute decorations!

4 comments:

Hurst Family said...

What a beautiful shower!! You are so blessed! He will be here before we know it!
love, Aunt T

Bechtel Family said...

That is so sweet! You have such wonderful friends out there!! You and Rachel are two adorable preggo ladies!:) Love ya and miss you!

King's Krew said...

Thank you for including me in your and Rachels baby shower ... you two have so many sweet friends and I really enjoyed getting to meet them !

laci

Carrie said...

Cute-I wish I had a "boy shower!" What sweet friends you have. And yes there are actually tons of cute boy things. Even cuter toddler boy-can't wait till Sawyer can walk and I can dress him preppy with the cute boy shoes:) The things I look forward to;)