Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Fun in January

Sara Kate & her sweet little friend Abby at Abby's 3rd birthday party.

Rachel and me at Abby's party. We told Eric to take a picture of us since we didn't have any pregnancy pics. together and he didn't even get our stomachs!
me, Naomi & Rachel. We laughed b/c we all were wearing black. Naomi is due in Feb. & Rachel and I are both due in March.
Family pic.
Sara Kate is flying already!
taking a break from playing to give baby Sheperd a little pat
Thelma & Louise
posing for a picture before going to eat pizza & cake

When I asked SK if she got into my lipstick she replied, "no!" Do you think she was telling the truth? :)
SK & Abby decorating shirts for their baby brothers

Last week our sweet bunko girls threw Rachel and I a surprise baby shower at bunko. We were so surprised! Loretta had it decorated so cute, I wish I would've gotten a picture of all the little details.
opening up our gifts

I love this picture of Eric and SK. When E gets home from work Sara Kate loves for him to play with her. In this picture Eric is teaching her how to count in Spanish. :)

This weekend Eric had off so he & SK put the bed Pa built together for Sheperd. She was such a good little helper. More pics. from Sheperd's room will come later when it's all finished!

This weekend was also open bull riding at the rodeo. We went and watched our friends Daniel and Andy ride. When we first got there SK saw the bull and said, "Look Mama! A horse!"
Naomi & SK watching from the side lines

2 comments:

lauren said...

what great pics!!! you look so beautiful, girl. how fun that sk and naomi are both going to have little bros. LOVE the name sheperd, can't believe how close you're getting. love to all of you!

Carrie said...

I can't believe how close you are to having 2. You look great. What a cute idea to decorate shirts. Love seeeing what yall are up to!