Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Sara Kate had her little friends Chloe, Abby & Naomi over to play for a Christmas play date
Abby, SK & Naomi
Playing with friends is so much fun!
The girls decorating Christmas cookies
my sweet girl
Our neighborhood did it's annual breakfast with Santa this past Sat. As you can tell, SK & Naomi wore their p.j.'s with their Cinderella dress up shoes! Here they are waiting for Santa to call their name to go and get their present.
Here's Naomi walking up to Santa and getting her present.

When Santa called SK, this was the face she made. Let's just say she did NOT go up to Santa. She screamed & cried in front of everyone until I promised her she did not have to go and see him. :)
And here's the face she made AFTER I told her she didn't have to see Santa!
She did however get her present so she couldn't have been happier!
opening up their presents

On Wednesday the girls had their Kindermusik Christmas party. Their teacher had all the students over to her house for cookie decorating. They had a great time eating all the icing!
happy faces
grumpy faces
silly faces
playing with Ellie
cooking up some yummy food!
After the Kindermusik party, we headed to Chloe's to celebrate her 2nd birthday!
Sara Kate watching Chloe open up all her presents
Birthday hugs!
Chloe was so sweet and shared her new baby with SK

Sara Kate and Naomi posing for the camera. Aren't they cute? :)



We've had a great couple of weeks filled with lots of fun Christmas activities. We've tried to stay busy since Eric is on a busy rotation. Sara Kate has enjoyed wearing all her Christmas outfits she got from GA. She'll be wearing them everyday up until Christmas! :) She can still wear a few of them from last year though, I guess it's a good thing she hasn't grown too much since then.

Oh, one cute little story. The other day Sara Kate and I were shopping and a sales lady came up to SK and asked her if she was ready for Christmas. Sara Kate looked at her and said, "that's Jesus' birthday." I was so proud of her! I wasn't sure if she quite understood why she was getting presents and why it was a special time of the year. It just made my heart melt to hear her say it.

2 comments:

lauren said...

awesome pics!!!! just think, next year you'll have a little boy in the mix, too. so much to look forward to! love to all of you :)

Carrie said...

I love the pics-I just can't believe how much alike SK and Grace are:) She has the same Cinderella shoes! One day the 2 of them will get together... -I can't wait to see her with little brother Flynt! Merry Christmas