skip to main |
skip to sidebar
ALOT of pics. from our trip to GA
Big cousin Aubrey holding Sara Kate like "a tiny baby". Sara Kate was so excited about seeing her cousins. Sara Kate and I flew into GA on Monday and Tuesday the girls came over. They spent the night and SK couldn't have been happier!
Sara Kate meeting cousin Greysen for the first time.
Pa with his two grandchildren.
Greysen wasn't too happy about a 3 yr. old holding him! :)
Helping Gigi feed Greysen. She's practicing on being a big sis.
SK trying to sit Greysen up. I'm not sure if she was helping him or choking him! :)
Meeting cousin Daniel for the first time! We were so thankful that Daniel got to come home from the hospital the day after Sara Kate and I arrived in GA. We had a lot to be thankful for!
Nana & Daniel
Holding my precious nephew for the first time.
Uncle Ronnie showing the girls Christmas lights on the computer.
Sara Kate getting ready for Gigi. Gigi came and took SK on a trip, just the two of them. Sara Kate was so excited! Can you tell by the way she was waiting at the door?

Fixing the wheel of her car that she rode ALL through Nana & Papa's house.
sweet!
Can you tell that these two love chocolate? ;)
Sara Kate asked me to take these pictures of her. I think she was killing time until her cousins Aubrey, Anna & Daniel came over. It was so nice because we were there to help Nana & Papa put up the Christmas tree. The girls especially loved putting the ornaments on the tree. I think they only broke about a dozen of them!

Not the best pic. of me but really good of Tara & Daniel.
Papa & Daniel. Daniel had on the cutest little Christmas outfit that you can't see in the pic!
Granny holding Daniel for the first time.
The girls posing for us after they decorated the tree.
I love this picture of the girls dancing to Kenny Rogers and Dolly Partin's Christmas c.d. Tara & I have always loved that c.d. because it reminds us of the many Christmas' that we danced to it when we were little. Those were some of the best memories. Now our girls are dancing to the same songs that we used to dance to. Can you tell Sara Kate is having fun?
More dancing. Look at that crazy hair!
Hanging out with Papa while the girls danced and ran around the house.
SK, Papa & Daniel. Soon Papa will have another little boy sitting on his lap!
Tara and her best friend Jordan. Jordan, her mom, and Jordan's daughter, Lilly, stopped by and met Daniel for the first time. It was so great seeing her!
Jordan with all the girls.
Sara Kate and Nana posing by the Christmas tree. We were on our way to go shopping!
Papa even went with us! We were glad he did because he pushed SK around while Nana and Mama got to look and shop.
Sara Kate and I were able to spend some time with Meredith and her daughter Gracie. Isn't it funny that we dressed the girls alike, not intentionally either? I have a feeling many days these two are dressed alike and we don't even know it!
Too cute!
Katie came to Nashville to see us the day before Thanksgiving. We laughed so hard b/c we were both dressed alike. Even though I don't get to see my best friends a lot, we still think the same! :)
me, Elizabeth (my newly married friend) and M. This is an awful pic. of me but good of Liz and M!
Daddy's here! Eric holding his brand new nephew and SK. Eric flew into GA the day before Thanksgiving. We were so happy that we got to spend Thanksgiving with our family and meet our two new nephews.
SK & Greysen

Gigi and her two grandbabies looking at the Christmas lights.
Thanksgiving Day infront of the Christmas tree.
Aunt Elisa & SK
Eric & his mom
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving, full of wonderful food! My parents had Eric's family over for Thanksgiving. It was so nice to be able to stay at one place and not be rushed around. We had a great time together. We definitely missed my grandparents and the rest of the family who were sick and couldn't come. It wasn't the same without y'all!
Uncle Eric and his two new nephews. Greysen Wayne Strickland was born Sept. 11 and Daniel Wayne Hurst was born Oct. 23. Greysen is Taylor's son, Eric's baby brother, and Daniel is my sister Tara's baby.
I just love this picture. Greysen looks like he could be Eric's son!
The Strickland's with their two grandbabies.
Uncle Taylor, Gig, Pa, Greysen, SK & Eric
The girls changed into their matching outfits and posed for us!
Papa & Nana and their girls
too sweet!
Gigi & SK admiring the Christmas tree that the girls helped decorate
Tired after a day of eating!
me, my mom & sis
The day after Thanksgiving we went and visited Eric's dad, Ms. Betsy (Bebe), & Bebe's granddaughter, Gracie. Sara Kate had the best time and fell in love with one of Gracie's baby dolls. Thank you for giving the baby to Sara Kate, she still loves on it and wants her with her all the time!
Aunt Charlotte, SK & Gracie. Look at that grin on SK's face! Can you tell she's holding some money in her hand? :)
Eric and his dad
Sara Kate enjoyed seeing her family so much!
Papa, Eric, and Nana all asleep! They were pretty pooped after a long but great weekend!
Gracie, M, Leigh & me. I miss you girls!
Random pictures of Sara Kate taken the Sunday before we left. It was rainy and yucky but we still managed to get some pretty good pics.

My sweet girl! She enjoyed her trip to GA so much. She always enjoys seeing her grandparents, cousins, and friends. We wish Texas was closer to Georgia! Thank you to all of our parents for such a great time. We miss you all already!

Pa, Taylor, Greysen & Daddy the Sunday before we left. We had a great visit!
Sara Kate giving Gigi kisses.
Sara Kate "loving" on Dakoyta one more time before we had to leave. :)
I hope you enjoyed all 65 pictures! It took me a couple of days to post these. It's hard when you have over 100 pics. to choose from! We really enjoyed our visit home. It just never seems quite long enough. We love & miss you all!
4 comments:
I love all the pictures!! It looks like y'all had alot of fun!! We sure had fun getting to hang out with y'all. It is so funny how we dress them alike. As I looked at the pictures I noticed Gracie has another outfit like SK- the red one with the puppy dogs from gymboree. Great minds think alike!:) Love you and miss you!
M
All the pictures were so good!!
We had a great Thanksgiving and were so grateful you all got to come! WE miss yall so much too!
Love you!! Mama and Daddy
Thank you for posting all those pictures. I hate I didn't bring my camera Thanksgiving Day. Glad you did!! Love you and miss you!
Tara
It was so great to have lunch with you and SK! She is absolutely adorable! I wish I could have lunch with the 2 of you every day!! Love you all and miss you!
Post a Comment