Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Dancing Queen & a few quotes

Here are a few new pics. of Sara Kate all ready for her dance class. She loves going and gets so excited when I tell her we have dancing today. I was so surprised how well she and Naomi are doing in the classes. They really are so cute together, they act like sisters. They cling to each other any where we go. Since they're together practically everyday, that's to be expected! They will fight and love just like sisters. For the most part they listen to their dance teacher and will do most of the dances. Every now and then they'll get distraced, usually by staring at themselves in the mirror, and run off. It's fun b/c we get to watch the girls through a mirror and they can't really see us. I'll have to post video when I figure out how to do it of SK's new "moves"! Here's Sara Kate showing off her new dance skills. She LOVES to dance anywhere and everywhere!
Cute things Miss Priss has done lately:

Sara Kate has really gotten so sweet about saying "bless you" when I sneeze or cough. Well this morning I sneezed and she said, "bless you God!"

I took Sara Kate to Chick-fil-A today for lunch and after we ate I let her go play in the playground (she doesn't really play but loves to watch the other kids). Well, there was this one little girl who was acting up and running all over the place. She went up the slide and SK said, "where'd that crazy girl go?"

Last night I was laying on the couch and Sara Kate kept asking me if I was sick. Poor thing, she's so used to me not feeling well that she always thinks either Eric or I are sick. I told her I felt fine just tired. She said, "that baby's growin" and then without me prompting her she kissed my belly and said, "I love you baby". It was the sweetest thing!

The other day I was listening to SK talk to Kitty. She's so cute with Kitty and has many conversations daily with her. Well, I peeked in her room to see her putting a diaper on Kitty. She then said, "whew Kitty! That was a bad one! What'd you eat?" :)

Lastly, Sara Kate has gotten really bad about going into Eric's office and either typing on the computer or taking things out of his desk. If you know Eric, then you know how he is about his office! :) Anyway, I caught her in the act the other day and I said, "Sara Kate, what are you doing?" and she replied, "but Mama, I'm checkin my email!" So, that's what she likes to tell me EVERYTIME I get onto her for being in Eric's office!


5 comments:

Bechtel Family said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!! I love all the quotes!! She is already a dancing queen! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Thank you for putting all those quotes on your blog. I enjoyed them all!! SK is so precious!!! love ya, mama

Carrie said...

SK and Grace sound just the same-I so wish they could play together. Grace is the same about watching the other kids play-I don't know where either of our girls get the shy thing-deffinitely not from us:)Grace also loves to tell me she's checking her email and talk to her toys. Funny!!

Hurst Family said...

I love all the quotes! I have laughed and laughed! Kiss that sweet girl for me! Love, Aunt T

Katie Ingram said...

I love it!! She is so funny! I wonder where she gets the dancing from???? Have you taught her to shag yet?