Sara Kate on her first day of "skool". Her Mother's Morning Out goes all summer but this was the official first day of school for new students! :) I love that she loves school and looks forward to going every week. She must get that from Eric! She was so excited about carrying her lunch box and wearing her new outfit. I meant to get more pictures but forgot. Oh well, at least I got one!I went in this morning for my 16 week check up. Everything was good and the baby's heart beat was strong. I've already scheduled my ultrasound for Oct. 14, that's when we'll find out the sex of the baby. Any ideas if it's a boy or a girl? Sara Kate says she's having a sister so we'll see!
6 comments:
If Sara Kate says it's a girl, then that's my bet!
Grace was right about "her" baby being a boy but I'm hoping SK is wrong;) I'm hoping it's a boy!!
Grace was right about "her" baby being a boy but I'm hoping SK is wrong;) I'm hoping it's a boy!!
sooo cute!!! caroline was right about susanna...she reminded me the other day that she told me all along she was "going to be a girl baby". can't wait to hear!!
What a big girl on her first day of "skool"!! I love it!! We can't wait to hear if SK is going to have a little brother or sister! Love ya!
Hey Miss Sarah Kate !
I love your blog ! And I didn't know you were going to be a big sister ! Congrats ! We enjoy having Kindermusic with you !
Laci and Ellie
Post a Comment