Sara Kate loves to make different silly faces so today I captured them on camera. She's also showing off her newly pierced ears. It's hard getting a good shot 0f her ears without her turning to smile at the camera. :) Enjoy all the pics.!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
yeah! its much better,
Such a nice blog. I hope you will create another post like this.
She is such a cutie pie! We are blessed aren't we?! How are you feeling, pregnancy wise? When are you due and what are you having?
She is too cute!
Oh, that was just too cute!! I love to see her "many faces"! And tell Sk Nana loves her pierced ears! lOve you all!
Oh, I cracked up!! How cute! I needed a good laugh today. Kisses to my favorite niece!!:) Love, Aunt T
I love all the many faces of SK!! I also like her new pierced ears! She is looking so grown up!:) Love ya and miss you!
Grace has been asking to get her ears pierced too. How'd she handle it? I don't think Grace would be tough enough:) So cute!
Carrie
She is so adorable!!! I love watching little kid faces!
Marsha
Post a Comment