Sara Kate's first day of dance class. She's taking tap & ballet. I couldn't believe how great she did! She actually listened and obeyed her teacher. :) My sweet girl loves to smile at the camera! Peeking over at me and saying, "Hey Mama!" Having fun with her friend Maysen
having a great time playing outside My child loves to watch everyone. She would rather watch the other kids then slide down the slide herself. She's very cautious! :)
sk and daddy sporting their GA gear daddy can never get enough of those kisses!
two peas in a pod
SK with her 2 best friends, Naomi & Kitty watching Shamu at SeaWorld sitting in Daddy's lap, making sure not to miss a thing
the 2 loves of my life! holding on tight to each other so they don't get lost in the crowd precious!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Sweet peas in a pod! You and Nomie are so precious together. Have fun at tap and ballet lessons.
Love the new pictures. Where did you get SK GA outfit? I just got Gracie one just like that at the mall. It has little ruffles around the bottom. How funny! We are miles apart and still think the same!:) Love ya and I will call you soon!
Sk is precious in her new dancing outfit! ANd the pictures of her and "Nomi" are priceless! The pictures of Sk and Daddy are cute too! love you all, nana
I love the new pics. Aubrey and anna would be jealous to know SK got to start dance before they did! They start the first week of September and Aubrey especially can't wait. I don't mention it much to Anna because when I do she goes and finds her tap shoes and will wear them ALL DAY! Love, Aunt T
5 comments:
Sweet peas in a pod! You and Nomie are so precious together. Have fun at tap and ballet lessons.
Love you, gigi
Love the new pictures. Where did you get SK GA outfit? I just got Gracie one just like that at the mall. It has little ruffles around the bottom. How funny! We are miles apart and still think the same!:) Love ya and I will call you soon!
Sk is precious in her new dancing outfit! ANd the pictures of her and "Nomi" are priceless! The pictures of Sk and Daddy are cute too! love you all, nana
I love the new pics. Aubrey and anna would be jealous to know SK got to start dance before they did! They start the first week of September and Aubrey especially can't wait. I don't mention it much to Anna because when I do she goes and finds her tap shoes and will wear them ALL DAY! Love, Aunt T
absolutely precious in her dance outfit! she and naomi are so sweet...miss y'all :)
Post a Comment