Sunday, June 15, 2008

We have pictures!!

Hey everyone! So, we finally have pictures!! Yay! I'm so excited to share these new pictures. Wow, there is a lot of them so get ready. :) There are some of Easter, Taylor & Elisa's wedding, our trip home in April and some of SK playing with her friends. I'll post our last trip to Georgia, Eric's graduation, Sara Kate's new glasses and Gigi's trip out here soon. It's amazing how much Sara Kate has grown since these first few pictures. She is definitely something else! I hope you all enjoy these pictures and I'll post some new ones soon so keep checking! ;)


Sara Kate and Naomi hunting eggs at our neighborhood Easter egg hunt
Easter morning


SK's first hair cute, she did great!


Aubrey, SK & Anna watching t.v. at Nana & Papa's
Granny fixing SK's dress the day before the Taylor & Elisa's wedding
Gigi, Dakoyta & Uncle Taylor


Posing with her beloved Kitty
SK & Papa
Nana too!

Pa & SK at the rehearsal
Helping Daddy with his reading

Aunt Elisa, SK & Uncle Taylor
The cutest flower girl ever :)

SK & Gigi

Kisses before the wedding

Eric, Noel & Drew

Yes, I'm sporting a poncho at the reception. It was raining so hard and their reception was outside. It was fun even with the rain!

Me & Holly

The girls posing with Granny in their matching dresses
Sara Kate loves them so much!!

Visiting with Mema
Kick back relaxing

Cheese!

Looking at Granddaddy's tractor
SK loves her daddy
Bebe & SK looking at Granddaddy's plane

sweet Grandmama
SK with Grandmama, Aunt Jody & Nana

Aunt Elisa
coloring with Uncle Taylor

Gigi & Eric
Sara Kate's friend Sarah

Aunt Tara
The girls favorite thing to do, ride the golf cart!

Having fun in the sun with her best friend Naomi
John Henry, Salem, Naomi & SK playing in the backyard

SK and her crush, Elijah, at a baseball game
Salem loving on SK. Look at that facial expression. :)

Sporting their matching cover ups at the neighborhood pool opening party
Naomi, SK & Jack eating their lunch

water play dates are the best!


3 comments:

Bechtel Family said...

Wow! I love ALL the pictures and expecially Sk's cute smile in all of them! Keep them coming! Love ya-M

lauren said...

FINALLY!!! yea, i was so excited to see a new post. sk is so adorable i could honestly eat her up! she gets cuter and cuter. i so wish we could see y'all in person instead of just pics. oh well! miss and love you :)

Anonymous said...

Sara Kate is so, so cute! She is so photogenic! I really think she's the cutest little girl I've ever seen. Miss you all!