Wow! I'm so far behind with my posts! I was going to try and do them in order but I've lost the pics. from Halloween somewhere in the computer so I'll have to post them later. So I'll skip them and go ahead and post our trip home to Georgia. Sara Kate and I flew out almost a week earlier than Eric for Katie's wedding. He had a conference so he had to come later. The wedding was beautiful and it was so wonderful to see friends that I haven't seen in so long. It was a great time and Sara Kate even made a new friend. She loves making new friends! I'll post those pics. soon.
We did Thanksgiving at my parents house this year. Eric's parents came and so did a bunch of our families. It was so wonderful having everyone together. We ate SO much food, it was so good! I've missed all that great Southern cooking!
Sunday we went and visited with Eric's Dad & Betsy. Sara Kate was a true southern girl and sat on the tractor and rode around the trails in the golf cart. She loved getting dirty, much to my horror! :)
We had such a great time at home and made so many special memories. Sara Kate really enjoyed playing with her cousins. She followed Anna around EVERYWHERE! No telling what those three could have gotten into. One of my favorite memories was seeing SK, Anna, & Aubrey riding their little cars around the house. They would go from one side of the house to the other.
It never seems long enough when we go home. I hate that I didn't get to see everyone I was hoping to see (yes Leigh, that includes you! :) ) I hope you enjoy the pictures. We miss everyone already!
3 comments:
I love the new pics!! I miss you already!! Hurry back to GA!! Love ya-
I loved all the pictures! We had such a wonderful, blessed time with you, Eric, SK, and Abby! Love you and misss you, Aunt Tara
Whatever! I saw that pic of you, Eliz, and Meredith...you SO still on my hitlist!!!!
I liked the picture of you & Tara doing the cheerleader pose. Also, I liked SK on the tractor...she's experiencing her Nashville roots!
Ok, I guess I'll see you at Elizabeth's wedding...tell sk she can have the first dance with mr. tony.
Post a Comment