skip to main |
skip to sidebar
December fun
Merry Christmas! We hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Sara Kate was so much fun this year. She loved all the gifts that Santa brought for her. Her favorite thing was the giant Kitty. She absolutely loves it. The expression on her face when she saw it was priceless. Now I understand why my parents always got so much joy out of seeing us open up our presents. Eric and I just sat back and watched her run from toy to toy, not quite sure what to play with first. This has definitely been the most fun Christmas so far. We had a lot of fun things going on this month including Sara Kate's Christmas party at school, breakfast with Santa that our neighborhood does every year, Kindermusik Christmas party, programs at church, and a trip to Sea World. We've stayed pretty busy which is good b/c this time of year is always so sad when you're away from family. We're very thankful though for the friends that we have out here. God truly blessed us with good friends who are in the same boat we are, away from family. December is such a fun month and we've enjoyed it so much. Sara Kate loves the Christmas tree and loves to pose by it, that's why she is standing by it in all three of the pics. for our Christmas card. Whatever works! She loves to ride around and look at Christmas lights too, we've done that a couple of times through our neighborhood. We wish that we could've been home this year for Christmas but we are there in spirit! :)Enjoy the pics! I just realized that the pictures are in order from the bottom to the top. :)
Our neighbor Leia had a bunch of our neighbors over for Christmas dinner. We're all away from family so it was nice to get together and eat too much food!
Leia, our hostess, me, Kathy & Rachel
SK and Naomi
We knew it wouldn't be long before those two took off upstairs!
Trying to see if they could spot Santa
Christmas morning, note that I put the piano together all by myself!
Her favorite Christmas present, BIG Kitty
Big kisses for big Kitty
Trying out some of her new toys
Her first Cabbage Patch Kid
taking her new dog for a walk, maybe this one will mind better than Abby!
Back to her true love, Big Kitty
She threw all the new babies to the side to make room for B.K. :)
going for a stroll with her new baby carriage
me & my precious baby girl after Christmas Eve service
Naomi going for SK's lolly pop
Abby playing with her deer
Weee!
silly girl
this was the first time that Abby would ride with Sara Kate in the wagon. SK loved it!
Sara Kate and her friend Bailey at their school Christmas party. Bailey's mom, Amanda, and I met when we were in the same bible study at church and we were pregnant with them. She was one of the first girls I met when we moved here. Now our girls are in the same Mother's Morning Out program. 
Bailey, Mrs. Jen, their teacher, & SK
Eating some yummy snacks and listening to Christmas music
decorating their sugar cookies
Rachel, Naomi, Daniel, Nathan, Ginny & SK at a show at Sea World. It was very windy that day
Sara Kate did great during all the shows, she had a blast!
story time at Kindermusik
Dancing with her friends Jack, Naomi, & Peyton. The guy in the picture is Bill Taylor, our weather man for San Antonio. His little girl takes the class with SK.
Naomi & Sara Kate at the breakfast with Santa
Santa called each child up to get a present and take a picture...
this is how Sara Kate's turned out! I ended up having to sit on Santa's knee.
artwork from church, I thought it was so cute. I love her little hands and foot print.
having fun at playgroup at Loretta's
going for a stroll to look at Christmas decorations
Silly girl
trying to catch bubbles, one of her favorite activities!
having fun with Ginny on Ginny's birthday
posing by the tree
on our way to church one morning
re-arranging the ornaments, something she does daily
Reading one of her favorite Christmas books, "I Want a Dog for Christmas Charlie Brown". I've never actually made it through the whole book, she takes it from me and "reads" it herself! :)
Thank you Jesus for our sweet baby girl!!
8 comments:
You did such a wonderful job on the pictures! I was just tired reading about all the things you've done! Sara Kate is so cute with all her friends. Tell her Aunt Tara loves her and misses her. You and Eric are such wonderful parents! Love, Tara
I just loved all the pictures!! It was worth you staying up to 1 in the morning putting all these pictures up so we all could enjoy them!! Santa did good this year!! Big Kitty was just adorable and all the gifts SK got!! Thanks again for all the wonderful pictures!!! love you all, mama and daddy
I love the new pics!! Y'all were soooo busy!! SK is a social bug (wonder where she gets that from:))I especially love the Santa pic with SK. Tell her Gracie did the same thing. It was too cute! Thanks for sharing them! Love you and miss you all!
You SO wanted to sit in Santa's lap...and you blamed it on SK!!! :)
Merry Christmas...did you see Max on Christmas?
Wow, I thought my wife posted a lot of pictures. It is such a blessing to see how well you all are doing. Lauren and I miss you very much... even Eric. By the way, it's New Year's Eve. What time should I meet Eric downtown?
hey sweet friend! wow, john posted a comment. i'm so proud :) could we ever forget the new year's eve in savannah??? those boys could get themselves in some trouble! i just put something in the mail to you today that is long overdue!! we need a new post and some more pixs of that beautiful sk...love y'all!
lauren
I am ready for new pics!:) I have tagged you so check out my blog on what to do! Love ya!
honestly, tanya, i think it's time to update. how else can i keep up with you guys? it's march already!!! love you, liz
Post a Comment