Sara Kate had her birthday party at Pump it Up! this year. It was a blast!! It was Mickey themed and SK loved seeing all the Mickey decorations. All the kids had fun but I think the adults had even more fun. :) Sara Kate was a social butterfly and enjoyed seeing all her friends together. The adults raced on the obstacle courses and I'm sad to say that I lost all of them! Sara Kate got a lot of fun toys and enjoyed opening up her gifts this year. After Sara Kate's party we went to Aiden's, our neighor's, party. SK had a blast there too! It's so fun seeing her interact with the other kids. It was a very fun but exhausting day!
Sunday our neighborhood had a fall festival and Sara Kate enjoyed that too. She got her face painted and enjoyed watching all the kids. It was just a beautiful weekend filled with lots of fun! I'll post pics. from that and halloween soon. Enjoy!
4 comments:
It looks like SK had a great time at her party!! I love the blow up slides! What fun! Love ya!
OH my!! What fun!! I"m so jealous that we couldn't be there to join in on the birthday festivities. What fun for the adults, too! Sara Kate's cake was once again "over the top" ! I loved the Mickey Mouse ears. She is so going to be little Miss Congeniality with all those friends of hers. Love you and miss you, Aunt Tara
Oh, how Nana and Papa wishes they could have been there for Sk's party! I loved how they had everything set up. It made me think of all those skating parties you and TAra use to have! Sara kate was a doll!! CAn't wait to see you guys! love ya, mama
I'm STILL waiting on my invitation! How convenient that the party has already taken place before I got the invite AGAIN this year....
I already had my ticket bought and everything...I was just waiting on the card in the mail. I was stalking the mail man...and who's this boyfriend she has...I thought it was Mr. Tony! He's going to be devastated!
Post a Comment