Here are some pictures that I took of Sara Kate last week. She has discovered crayons and loves to take them out of the box & then put them back in. We are working on "coloring" on the paper and not on the furniture. Thank God crayons are washable!
I've also attached a picture of Sara Kate being the center of attention at playgroup. We had her Kindermusik teacher, Miss Ana, come and do some fun stuff with the kids. She enjoyed it so much!
3 comments:
Sare Kate is growing sooo much!! I can't wait to spend time with her when you come to GA! She's the cutest "center of attention" I've ever seen! You had a good crowd for your playgroup. I'm so proud of you - love, Aunt Tara
What cute, cute pictures!! Sara Kate is going to have a ball coloring with AUbrey and Anna at Nana & Papa's house.
just thinking about y'all! i posted a bunch of new pixs on our blog. love you guys!
Post a Comment