Here are some pictures that we took yesterday on Easter. It was very cold here so we had to wear jackets over our Easter clothes. Sara Kate looked so cute in her Easter dress. We hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! Enjoy the pics! Also, I'm updating our other website with all the pictures from Georgia. :)
Monday, April 09, 2007
Easter pics.
Here are some pictures that we took yesterday on Easter. It was very cold here so we had to wear jackets over our Easter clothes. Sara Kate looked so cute in her Easter dress. We hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! Enjoy the pics! Also, I'm updating our other website with all the pictures from Georgia. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You all were so pretty for EAster!!I just love the dress SARa Kate has on!! Nana has good taste!! LOve yall! Papa and Nana
Post a Comment