Monday, April 23, 2007

April pictures


looking at the dolphins
Sara Kate loved looking at the dolphins


daddy showing Sara Kate the fish
Mommy & Sara Kate


building a sandcastle with daddy
pooped after playing on the beach
family picture at the sea food restaurant



playing with Aiden in the water
soaked little girl




diggin in Mommy's plant is so much fun!
raking the grass
now, mowing the grass





Hi everyone! Here are a bunch of pictures that I took over the past few days. Sara Kate is growing so much and acts like a toddler in every way! Her favorite thing to do is shut a door, usually my closet door while I'm getting ready, and play knock, knock. I have to say "Who is it?" and I can hear her giggling through the door. I'll open it and she'll have a huge smile on her face. She could play that all day long. She also LOVES to play in the water while I'm watering the flowers outside. The faucet leaks and she'll stand over it and get soaked. I've posted some pictures of her and our neighbor Aiden playing in the water.






We also went to North Padre Island this weekend. It was nice to get away. It took us about 3 hours to get there. The beaches aren't as pretty as Florida beaches but it was the ocean! We hung out by the beach, played put-put, and went to the Texas State Aquarium. Sara Kate enjoyed it but she was pooped when we got home!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are so good!! The ones of the dolphins are breath taking! I was so happy to see you had posted some new pics. I'm almost jealous, though - you made it to a beach before I did!! Aubrey and Anna are like Sara Kate - they love to play with water. Especially the sprinkler or a leak! love, Aunt Tara

Anonymous said...

OH, the pictures are so good!! I enjoyed them all!! Can't wait for all of us to go the beach. THe girls will have so much fun this year!! love you all, Nana